I’m hoping to make a good start into my reading goal of 75 books this year (with the aim to exceed it, hopefully!) and so I have a long TBR this month. A lot of these are ebooks that are published this month and therefore I need to read them asap. I already started some of them in December – January is a good month for book publications obviously! I’m going to start by listing the ebooks that I have to read first and then any physical books that I’d like to get to if I can.
- Firsts – Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
- Worlds of Ink and Shadow – Lena Coakley
- My Life Next Door – Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Beside Myself – Ann Morgan
- This Raging Light – Estelle Laure
- Under the Dusty Moon – Suzanne Sutherland
- All The Rage – Courtney Summers
- Fahrenheit 451 – Ray Bradbury
- Keep the Aspidistra Flying – George Orwell
- Soundless – Richelle Mead
- A Girl is a Half-formed Thing – Eimear McBride
- The Great Winglebury Duel – Charles Dickens
I know this is ambitious, but why not start the year with a challenge?