I don’t have as many ebooks this month (although there are a couple of others that I’d like to review their publication on 1st March if possible) so I’d like to get around to some more of the books I have on my shelf.
- Wait Till I’m Dead – Allen Ginsberg (Poetry)
- Shaler’s Fish – Helen Macdonald (Poetry)
- Salt to the Sea – Ruta Sepetys (I recently read Between Shades of Grey and it now has me hooked on historical fiction (around that time period) because it was fantastic)
- Beautiful Broken Things – Sara Barnard
- The Greatest Zombie Movie Ever – Jeff Strand (Published 1st March)
- You Were Here – Cori McCarthy (Published 1st March)
- Prisoner of Night and Fog – Anne Blankman
- Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke – Anne Blankman
- The Chimes – Anna Smaill
- Keep the Aspidistra Flying – George Orwell (I’m currently reading this and it is fantastic!)
These, of course, may (will) change, depending on my mood and so on. I have a week off for half term in the middle of February so hopefully I’ll get some reading done there (I’m hoping for two or three books, especially if they’re ebooks). I can always read ebooks better during holidays as my headaches aren’t so bad!