Okay, so I believe that this is Christmas related but I wasn’t keeping up with tags at that point (not that I’m doing well at keeping up with them now), but it looks fun, so never mind.
Thank you to Hannah for tagging me to do this!💕 I have to tick which ones I am guilty of, and put it this way, I’m not feeling optimistic… oops.
- Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✅
- Many… oops.
- Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley ✅
- See above. It’s rising with all the blogging I’ve done recently, but it’s still a way away from 60%.
- Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
- I’ve only just started to review on Goodreads, and the blog usually takes priority so I can’t say I’ve done this!
- Folded down the page of a book ✅
- Years ago, but I don’t now… Now the thought makes me shudder slightly – bookmarks for the win, whatever that bookmark may be.😂
- Accidentally spilled on a book ✅
- Holidays. Books by the pool don’t mix… Especially when there are children around – absolutely not (to the children and the damaged book😂)
- DNF a book this year✅
- I finally decided that I was never going to be picking up How To Build A Girl by Caitlin Moran – I just really couldn’t get into it.
- Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
- I buy pretty books with good intentions to read them, though I can’t say I get to them quickly…
- Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)✅
- Of course.
- Skim read a book✅
- A lot of uni books… too many.
- Completely missed your Goodreads goal
- I mean I beat it by 6 books in 2017, after raising it fairly early on in the year from 25 to 75!
- Borrowed a book and not returned it
- Broke a book buying ban✅
- Yep. Far too many times. My bank account hates me😭
- Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about✅
- I’m putting this post up today as I’m putting off writing a review for a book I can’t remember…
- Wrote in a book you were reading✅
- Do ebooks count? Because I definitely did last semester, but I feel like I did a while back too in physical books.
- Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
- I don’t think so, chapters from criticism / journals but nothing that I could add realistically.
Not too bad, I suppose. Plenty to work on this year I think!