Thank you so much to Hannah for tagging me to do this!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
- Ask them 3 questions
My questions from Hannah:
- What was your favourite genre of books in 2017?
Contemporaries probably, though I also loved the 19th Century classics I read.
- What’s a book that you really wanted to read last year but never got around to it?
Turtles All the Way Down by John Green. I’ve heard mixed things about it, but regardless I want to read it myself and have my own opinion.
- If you could adapt one book into an amazing TV show, which book (or book series!) would you choose?
I have to say the House of Night series because it wouldn’t be me if I didn’t. Done well, I think it could really work, though it would end up so long I probably would put off watching it (as I do most TV)😂
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! Just comment down below so I can read your answers.
My questions to you:
- What do you want to read more of in 2018?
- Which book do you find yourself recommending to everyone?
- Which fictional character do you wish you could meet up with and go for a coffee (or drink of your choice!)?